Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, September 13, 2021

📧 JUS’ E-MAIL ME: FALLEN IN LOVE WITH FRIEND’S BF… 😒


I know  that one of the unwritten rules of the gay gentlemen code of conduct is: Never do to a fellow brother what you don’t want to be done to you. In other words, don’t be the guy who’d steal friend’s boyfriend. And yet, love knows no rules, and when you happen to fall in love with a guy who’s already taken, you feel like a kid standing outside the window of a candy store. The big question is: How do I deal with the feelings toward someone who is off-limits? Should I go the safe road and let him be, or invade his world, mercilessly try to them break up and lose my friend?

Have you ever been in this situation?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment