- Whenever you find the key to success, someone changes the lock.
- The road to success...Is always under construction.
- Alcohol doesn't solve any problems, but if you think again, neither does water.
- All the desirable things in life are either illegal, expensive, fattening or married to someone else.
- Since Light travels faster than sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak.
- You can never determine which side of the bread to butter. If it falls down, it will always land on the buttered side.
- Once you have bought something, you will find the same item being sold somewhere else at a cheaper rate.
- If you have paper, you don't have a pen. If you have a pen, you don't have paper?? If you have both no one calls.
- Irrespective of the direction of the wind, the smoke from the cigarette will always tend to go to the non-smoker.
10. Many of us give our earnings to church organizations, all of which are more confused than we are.
11. We generally are unwilling to contribute to our own social development.
12. Folks hate whatever you want to do, but doesn’t have anything better to offer you.
13. You will ALWAYS wonder if you are doing things right in life.
14. You will go without sex…sometimes for a long time…and that's okay.
15. Getting your way is usually not as important as finding a way to work together.
16. A great relationship doesn't mean NO conflict; it simply means a couple keeps trying to get it right.
17. When you stop trying to change others, you'll realize that you can only change yourself.
18. You will only know what you are made of when you face your fears and insecurities.
19. When you ship comes in it will be leaking.
20. Reality is what we make it…