Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

TODAY I WILL...



  1. Recognize the beauty that exists within my friends.
  2. See beyond the external and see the internal of the beings before me.
  3. Know they are not ready for change.
  4. Accept that they might not be beyond who they have been.
  5. Understand that they are NOT like me.
  6. Touch the hurt that exist in them.
  7. Listen even when they are NOT speaking.
  8. Take a leap of faith and let myself go.
  9. Live every moment because they are real.
  10. Watch them either swim against the tide or go with the flow.
  11. Look @ them go back to come forward.
  12. Hold a mirror to their faces and show that they are indeed ALIVE!
  13. Show them they are in search for something.
  14. Prove they are thirsty AND hungry for LOVE.
  15. That I live in sacred place that lets my spirit live freely.
  16. Show that they are stronger than they know.
  17. Be the evidence for the living truth.
  18. Compel them to find peace and joy in their lives.
  19. Encourage them to live faithfully.
  20. Tell them that the truth of their being is a divine expression of GOD!
  21. Protect & honor them in my thoughts and prayer.

1 comment: