Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, May 16, 2008

FLESH TO FLESH




Wind flipping as I breathe

Foreplay of mind, body n’ soul

Taking me places I want to go

As I am stillness in motion

Wondering where is where

And where is no where

Yet I am here

Doing my satanic ritual

Without the poisonous element

Of whose name I dare not speak

My soul begs for the fleshy insides

Drunken heart beats tangles me

Into a world of ecstasy

…breathe in breathe out

Listen carefully and all about

Sex is outside of me

Urging me not to ignore its call

Forcing me to find the secret of secrets

That tells NO lies

Cause sometimes the truth hides

For many are born and die

Caught up in what we despise

But I can’t help myself

I am trapped and I LOVE IT!

I want and need it

There is no running for me

There is NO tension between time and eternity

For I collide with the future past and present

That makes me transcendent

As I step over the boundaries

Of this n’ that

Making me the exception to the rules

As I go beyond myself

Beyond the beyond

Bonding the images of the universe

That fly me oh so high

While I indulge you FLESH TO FLESH

©tgk



No comments:

Post a Comment