Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

IF I...


If I could

I wouldn’t

I can’t

So I won’t’

For my reason is unreasonable

And I am living the unthinkable

Looking forward to look back

Trying to catch my shadow

On the hunting ground of my soul…

As I sail

Between the present and future

In the middle of somewhere

Where LOVE lies

Finding the cemetery of my dreams and memories

That have lived and died in my eye

Now the I that is I

Has all but forgotten why

Logic does NOT rule my heart anymore

It seems in order to be

Free to fly

I must let myself die

Why, I don't know why

I only wish LOVE could tell me

But it has no eyes

And my mind is full of time

Of what was and will be

Trying to see all is a mystery to me

Can’t you see?

I don’t have the words for what I am saying

I am but a silent witness

To what is happening to me

Alas I must give to what is

And what must be

If only I could…

© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment