Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, June 13, 2008

YES, GAY MEN, THEY DO EXIST...


This entry is for those GAY men out there that feels deep within themselves that LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS don’t exist when it comes to the HOMOSEXAUL crowd. Nonetheless, I am of the opinion that NO matter how hard we try, there is NO escaping the need to be with someone special for the long haul. For some reason there seems to be this device that thwarts us from achieving this goal and we NO one to blame but ourselves. I say this because the other day I am on the internet chatting with various persons that I contact daily and of course somehow, someway the conversation always gets to a place where there is this need to know if I am still in my relationship. And I ALWAYS find this part funny because if I am not that means that there is chance for the inquiring mind that says they want to be with me…If only that amused for a second…But I digress. After shutting down his advances he went on to say that he would like it if I F&CKED him just once. Now I am like WTF? Because this is sad because I can’t believe that this is where we’ve come, this is our progress thus far. Then he goes on to say that relationships are dumb AND they don’t work out anyways. Isn’t it funny how GAY men would find EVERY excuse in the book why our relationships cannot work AND NOT realize that they are largely the reason for this occurrence? How can we expect for our relationships to go anywhere if we are constantly trying to destroy the ones that are in existence? How does a single GAY man feel when he tries to put himself in a relationship that has been going on before he came? Do we not know that interrupting a vibration will only come back to harm us? I guess that’s why they are the way they are…But then again if they can be F&CKED or F&CK someone else it proves that they are NOT ready for a relationship. I guess if one were to get to root of the problem, one would have to ask how realistic we are when it comes to find ourselves a mate? So many of us say we want a decent guy, one who respects us, someone who wants us AND vice-versa. My question is how can we say we want that if we can’t be that for ourselves let alone someone else? Relationships take work AND LOVE calls for honesty; and putting out the bait for being ready for one when you are not does more damage than good. LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS CALLS FOR US TO BE READY TO GIVE OURSELVES TO ANOTHER PERSON FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES, HOW MANY ARE READY? I KNOW THAT I AM & 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 YEARS & MORE DOWN THE ROAD I WILL THERE. HOW ABOUT WE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING & SEE IF WE ARE TRULY READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP:

  1. 100% FAITHFUL (MONOGAMY IS IMPORTANT TO ME)
  2. 100% HONEST (DON’T KNOW ANY OTHER WAY TO LIVE)
  3. 100% TRUSTWORTHY (LOVE DEPENDS ON IT)
  4. 100% DRAMA-FREE (LIFE IS ALREADY COMPLICATED)
  5. 100% COMMITED (SHOWS DEDICATION)
  6. 100% STIMULATED (MIND, BODY & SOUL FOR HIM)
  7. 100% CARE-GIVER (THERE FOR HIM IN GOOD & BAD TIMES)

IF THE GAY MAN LIVE UP TO JUST THESE SEVEN THINGS, I AM SURE HE COULD HAVE A LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL MAKE HIM A BETTER PERSON…I FEEL THAT THESE 7 THINGS CAN BUILD THE INTEGRITY HE NEEDS & PUT HIM IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION IN SECURING A LONG-TERM RELATIONSHIP. SO I TOTALLY CHALLENGE EVERY GAY MAN TO LOOK FOR SOMEONE THAT MAKES HIM WANT TO BE EVERYTHING FOR THAT SPECIAL MAN. IT IS MY FIRM BELIEF THAT IF WE WANT TO HAVE RELATIONSHIPS THAT LAST, WE NEED TO SIMPLY WANT THEM…

No comments:

Post a Comment