Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, June 14, 2008

¿DEATH IS HARDER ON...?


I never knew what it truly meant when people say that DEATH IS HARDER ON THE LIVING THAN IT IS ON THE DEAD until I went to went to a close friend of mine mother’s funeral today. The sadness AND pain she felt could NOT be describe by words. I tired SO hard NOT to think about her anguish because I know that it was something I myself will experience one day. This DEATH thing is SO hard AND no matter how prepared for it we are; we aren’t. It is as if the VERY facet of OUR being is captured by something that offers NO relief. I guess this is all apart of the transition of LIFE; with DEATH as OUR REBIRTH. DEATH means that sometimes a part of us must die before another part can simply LIVE! Even though this is a natural and necessary part of our growth, it is often painful AND can take a lot of time to heal. I wonder if in all of OUR confusion AND pain we can see the messengers that are telling us that the shift is taking place AND things will get better? Saying goodbye when we are not ready is devastating AND I don’t have a rhyme OR reason why things happen in the manner in which they do…they just do. I CAN ONLY SAY THAT AS THE STRANGE MIXTURE OF JOY N’ SADNESS COMES AS YOU SAY YOUR GOOD-BYES I HOPE THAT YOU CAN REST ASSURED THAT YOU WILL MEET YOUR MOTHER AGAIN…I HOPE THAT YOU THAT THE DEPARTED IS NOT GONE FOREVER BECAUSE DEATH IS CERTAINLY NOT THE END. LIFE EVOLVES IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES EVERYDAY & NO MATTER HOW HARD IT IS, YOU HAVE TO SURRENDER TO IT. LETTING GO OF THE PAIN & SORROW COMES IN TIME, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET IT WITH AN OPEN HEART & MIND…FOR THIS IS THE NEXT PHASE OF YOUR LIFE…I WILL PRAY FOR YOU & SEND YOU POSITIVE VIBRATIONS EVERYDAY…

No comments:

Post a Comment