Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

THE "ONE" YOU WANT


Whether I'm your type or not,

I know that I am you want me

You are turned on to my look

No matter if I am fat OR skinny

Young OR old

Feminine OR masculine

Light-skin OR dark-skin

I be your cup of tea.

Don’t try to figure out

What you are drawn to

For I am like a book

That catches your eyes before you look inside

You know that if you get pass the shell

You will find a pearl

I am more than body

Do I dare dream?

That you are more than what you appear to be?

Do I dare hope?

You actually want a REAL man?

Do I dare let you know?

That I am a MAN’S man?

I know which way is up

Inside & out

I can show you what life’s all ‘bout

I & I can show you

That everything is nothing

And nothing is everything

And show you the bold truth

That I am the self-esteem,

You’ve been missing AND craving!
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment