Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

BECAUSE U R GONE...

IT DOESN'T MEAN U R NOT HERE...
Gone

Will they think of you?

Will they dream of your smile?

Or tears when you cry?

Will they think and dream

Those warm moments

Those treasured time and occasions?

Will they miss you?

When they watch the rain?

Or kiss the flowers

Trying to get scent of you?

Will they wish upon a star?

A few thousand times?

Will they throw a coin in a wishing well

Will they dream of your face?

Shining with the morning rays?

Or would they wish you were lying next to them

After they rest your broken body?

When there's a knock

Would they wish it was you?

Or when their phone rings

Would they hope you’re at the other end?

I ask this because you are gone

And if they feel at least two…

I hope they do because you will stay,

In their memory.

But if they don't care

I hope they think you…

Now that you are gone…

R. I. P. CRYSTAL
© tgk

No comments:

Post a Comment