Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, November 21, 2022

📧 JUS' E-MAIL ME 🤤 SIDE PICKLE PROBLEMS 🍆

 

So I’m “in a pickle” I’ve been hooking up with his best friend for more than 10 years. It all started when my best friend complained that his wife wouldn’t entertain the idea of performing oral sex on him and as any good, gay friend would do, I offered to step in. it was a joke but selfishly, when he said yes I didn’t refuse. He’s attractive, fit and we’re workout buddies so both have the endurance. Our bodies were not mysteries to one another, but we’ve never connected sexually…until I made him a proposition.

We would meet about three/four times a week and he insisted that he’s “very discreet” and his wife would never find out. So much for being discreet as his wife texted me a week ago demanding that I STOP having sex with her husband. She says she’s suspected for years but had convinced herself her husband is totally straight...Apparently, she got into his phone and found some sexually oriented text messages we exchanged with each other. She says she won’t confront her husband and doesn’t want a divorce, she just wants the sex to stop.

Now that I know that she knows it makes our hookups MORE exciting.

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?



No comments:

Post a Comment