Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

IN MY TIME...



Takes me beyond insanity
A place so wondrous and fond
Yet they race in such haste
That they waste
The gift that is MY life
Living life in such discord
Win, show or place
They look for solace
But not now…
In time
I will show them they were in the wrong race
For they have yet to get the message
But what’s to get?
And did they forget,
That I am a lot of things?

Yet they still try to unmake me…
With translations that make no sense.
All just a pretense and offense
But in my defense
I can’t care
And those that claim they know me inside out
And all about
Will have to live without me
For their beliefs are but words on a string
Yet they still try to take another swing
I tell you sincerely it doesn't mean a thing
Because they will see,
IN MY TIME!

tgk ©

1 comment: