Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THE "GAME"



What do I know?

What do we really know?

And who knows what men know

No more no less

No stress,
Jus’…
And know who women knows

I know the more I know

The less I know

But men know

Nothing about women

The mere fact they think they do

Is a low blow

Talk about life

And how truth is fiction

I don't know about you

But to be honest to be true

If only they knew

Not to misconstrue

The real reality

That fiction is more true than true

And we embrace such human nature;

A nature that is inhuman

Jus’ lost in darkness

That runs away and in onto itself

Talk about a nightmare of wealth

The downward spiral into self…

Thinking he is something that he is NOT!

Living in a no-mans land

A lie without end

Just an empty life

Filled with everything AND nothing!

Jus’ voices in the dark

Dancing with the shadows

Of a LOVE that could be…

A series of HIS-STORIES

Inside out

That are finished before HE began

A life that never sees the glory of the sun

They just run and run

As I sit on the fence

Laughing @ his defense

As HE tries to make sense of THE GAME he plays…

© tgk



No comments:

Post a Comment