Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, February 9, 2008

14 DAYS OF LUV: DAY 9 - SEEING (LUV IS)


When I think about LOVE, I envision the face of the ONE that is LOVE and how I am afforded the opportunity of SEEING LOVE through his eyes. I SEE this in the same vain as The Matrix Reloaded, which has the theme that we are living the answers to the questions that burn within. Hence I SEE LOVE as something that is PRECIOUS and POWERFUL. SEEING LOVE with my eyes only served me when I loved, now @ this stage in my life I am in the business of LOVING. As life teaches me, A LOVE THAT I CAN SEE IS WORTHY OF ME which ultimately brings out the best in me. SEEING the LOVE that is HE shows me that I believe in what I already knew about LOVE…I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE THAT I AM ALIVE TO SEE LOVE WITH MY HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment