SO I GOT THE FOLLOWING E-MAIL FROM A CO-WORKER OF MINE:
We continue our AIDS Awareness campaign and hope that you will be able to participate in one of the following events.
World AIDS Day Events 2010
1. Nov 20th Red Ribbon Ball, Atlantis Resort, $200.00/person, contact Melanie
Hutchinson, Colina Ins., 308 East Bay Street, 396-2160
2. Nov 26th T-shirt Day, t-shirts on sale at AIDS Foundation office, $10.00, 325-9326
3. Nov 27th Fun Run /Walk, 6:30am, Arawak Cay to Goodman’s Bay back to Arawak
Cay, registration $15.00 (includes t-shirt and red wrist band), Registration Forms, contact 325-9326.
4. Nov 29-Dec 3rd, “Combating HIV/AIDS through a Culture of Reading”, all Grade 6
students throughout the Bahamas will have read to them by Guest Readers) or will read
the same book “Under the Calabash Tree”. Interested in being a Guest Reader? Contact
the AIDS Foundation office 325-9326.
5. Wednesday Dec 1st (World AIDS Day) Human Red Ribbon, Clifton Heritage NationalPark, 9:30am,
6. Wednesday Dec 1st (World AIDS Day) Church Service, Sacred Heart, Shirley Street,1-2pm
...& THIS WAS HIS RESPONSE:
Sacred heart is holding "Gay Day" Mass!..............that's my church for those of you who do not know!
The horror of it all!
WHAT SHOULD MY RESPONSE BE?