Isn’t it time that you prioritize over smokescreens? I mean excuses may seem like rational reasons for us not to do something, but if we're not careful we can allow them to keep us from reaching ourselves. Too often we accept our excuses as reasons why life is the way it is; but if we are honest with ourselves AND take charge of OUR lives, we will begin to notice that we will be better for it. It is my thought that when we keep our minds focused on ourselves we will find what we need to be who we are meant to be. Our energy is diverted and we need to find ways to get it back…
- DEAR ME…Write a love letter to yourself. In the letter describe what you really like about you, and what you'd like to improve about yourself. Keep it in a special place you can refer to when needed.
- SCHEDULING TIME…Make appointments with yourself to do artistic or spiritually uplifting activities. Consider doing things like a taking a tour through an art museum, or taking a walk in a secluded area. This can enlighten you as you learn a few things about yourself
- THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE…Enjoy the finer things in life! Eat on your GOOD dishes. Enjoy a candlelit meal. Listen to a favorite CD over champagne. Wear your favorite clothes. Treat yourself to unexpected present.
- FREEDOM OF YOURSELF…Give yourself freedom to make mistakes. Instead of questioning why you are doing, or may have done, something, just accept that you did it. Know inside that you'll handle it when you're ready to, and that it is okay to do just that.
- FORGIVENESS…Forgive yourself for something in your past. Write a letter of apology that includes everything you might have done. Seal it in an envelope, and keep it somewhere private.
- DAY-BY-DAY…Live life day-by-day. Try not to worry about what will, or will not happen in the future. Or, what may, or may not have happened in your past. All things are created in the present. Remember, your future and your past are created by what you are doing right now this very moment.
- STOP ALL CRITICISM…Criticism never changes a thing. Refuse to criticize yourself. Accept yourself exactly as you are. Everybody changes. When you criticize yourself, your changes are negative. When you approve of yourself, your changes are positive. So praise yourself it builds up spirit.
- DON’T SCARE YOURSELF…Stop terrorizing yourself with your thoughts. It's a dreadful way to live. Find a mental image that gives you pleasure and immediately switch your scary thought to a pleasure thought.
- BE KIND TO YOUR MIND…Self-hatred is only hating your own thoughts. Don't hate yourself for having the thoughts. Gently change the thoughts.
- SUPPORT YOURSELF…Find ways to support yourself. Reach out to friends, and allow them to help you. It is being strong to ask for help when you need it.
- TAKE CARE OF YOUR BODY…Learn about nutrition. What kind of fuel does your body need to have optimum energy and vitality? Learn about exercise. What kind of exercise can you enjoy? Cherish and revere the temple you live in.
- MIRROR WORK…Look into your own eyes often. Express this growing sense of love you have for yourself. Forgive yourself looking into the mirror. Talk to your parents looking into the mirror. Forgive them, too. At least once a day, say: "I love you, I really love you!"
- LOVE YOURSELF - DO IT NOW! Don't wait until you get well or lose the weight, or get the new job, or find the new relationship. Begin NOW - do the best you can.
EACH STAGE WE GO THROUGH IN LIFE HAS ITS TIME OF FULFILLMENT & RECESSION, AS DO ALL THINGS. EVERY MOMENT OF EVERY STAGE HAS ITS OWN PARTICULAR BEAUTY & I WANT YOU TO APPRECIATE THAT. HENCE AS YOU GO ABOUT YOUR LIFE ON A DAILY BASIS, I WANT YOU TO CARRY THESE THOUGHTS WITH SO THAT YOU CAN BE @ YOUR BEST @ ALL TIMES.